Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll try to sum up my summer.....


This is a picture of Zoe yawning. I think she was about a week old and only four pounds. Of course now she is getting chubby. Mom and I were able to go to Nampa to meet her and try to help Pual and Lyndsie out. Man those guys are strong to go thru what they went thru without falling apart.







The first month of my summer was spent helping my in-laws move in and vacationing at Pismo Beach. Also I spent a lot of energy trying to convince my husband that moving was not necessary;)






We spent the 4th of July with our neighbors, Sharon and Cory and their boys, who I miss very much. Hi, Sharon.



The second month was spent realizing my husband was right and adjusting to the idea of moving. Thankfully my Mom came and helped me pack and helped keep me sane. Nora's birthday was a blast. Jessy, Connor and Quinn made it for her party and then spent two weeks with us. It was wonderful to have them visit.









As soon as we moved to Eugene we drove up to Astoria to see our dear friends the Wiks. The kids played together on the beach all afternoon and I thanked the Lord for how He takes care of us wherever we go.

1 comment:

Here at home said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear from you. I will be your biggest fan. Thanks for the reminder that God will take care of us no matter where we are. I hope you are enjoying it up there. Can't wait to hear more.
Love ya,
Sharon