Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oregon Ducks vs. Huskies



Sudden and I went to the game last night. It was so fun. Those duck fans are pretty serious. We live close enough to the stadium that we were able to walk. Half the fun was watching all the tailgaters.

One of my favorite parts was watching the marching band. Jessy, I took pictures for you so you could see how much fun it would be to play in a college marching band. Some day I want to see you out there!

1 comment:

Here at home said...

Haven't heard of the Ducks or the Huskies. So glad you got to go and have fun together.
How are you doing? I have been thinking about you. Things are super busy, of course. Isaac threw my cell phone in some water and I'm still waiting for my new one to come in the mail. I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and blog for a while. Maybe soon. WOuld love to chat and see how things are doing. I will give you a call when my phone arrives.