We camped friday night near Newport. We saw the most beautiful sunset on the oregon coast and there was not one bit of wind. I know you don't believe me but it's true. It was warm and something I'll never forget. After a miserable night sleeping on the ground without pillows (my fault), I woke up to a toasty campfire, a latte and an apple fritter compliments of my sweetheart. Then we headed to the aquarium which was amazing.
I'm slowly falling in love with Oregon again and slowly adjusting to our new life. God does have a plan for us here and I'm trying to be patient while he shows us where we can serve. We may have found a church which gives me hope.
I'd like to thank God for fall. I love it and I love Him for always always providing for our needs. Is it weird that one of my favorite things to do is rake leaves?
Anyway, I wish all my friends and family that read this a joyful fall.
1 comment:
I'm glad you are falling in love with Oregon. It sounds so beautiful. Fall is my favorite time of year, too. I know you will figure out what God has in store for you. Isn't it awesome how He works. We can be His instruments wherever we are.
Post a Comment