Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting 2nd and 4th and 9th



The kids started school today. Nat started her freshman year-ahhhhhhhh! I'm trying not to panic or feel old. I keep texting her hoping for an update but no response so far. That either means she's had a psychotic break or she's busy making friends.

Nora and Silas were both really excited to go to school. I guess that's what happens when you get an extra 3 weeks of summer break and basically stay home the whole time. I guess God had the whole end of our summer and getting a bad cold all planned out pretty well because they were sure happy to be going to school this morning.

So I'm home all alone this morning and even though I'm a little sad and I am missing my kids already-I'm mostly just happy that I can clean my house and have it stay clean all day. I thought I'd list some goals I have for myself and my new schedule. Check back in a month or so hopefully I will have gotten some things done.

organize the 2000 pictures I have on my computer (promised myself I'd do this last year but only got started)
make my bed every morning (haven't done this consistently my whole life so.......)
read my bible and pray
Mom's In Touch (love it! recommend it!)
walk the dogs (do they sell doggie raincoats?)
NOT forget to take the meat out of the freezer

2 comments:

Here at home said...

Wow! I hope you get all of those things done. How would it be to have all that free time to accomplish your goals.
It's fun to see pics of the kids going to school. Great post!

Anonymous said...

The trick to getting it all done is one at a time and keep it simple, not to complicated to start with. Don't do as I do, do as I say. :-)